Monday, April 20, 2009

Ethan's a Player

Of our 3 kids, Ethan is by far the best independent player. He pretends and plays so well by himself. He is about to outgrow his nap so he has started to have rest time or quiet time in his room. He doesn't resent this at all. Ethan has a bunch of dinosaurs and zoo animals and jungle animals of all different sizes. He can play with them for over an hour without making a peep to me. So, yesterday he came in from outside and said he wanted to play in the house. The TV time was over (they're watching less and less now that the weather is better and better) so I suggested that he bring his dinosaurs into the kitchen to play while I prepared supper. I decided to take a few pictures and one little video. You may not think it is as sweet as I do, but I love his little way of playing.




Notice the way he's got everyone lined up. He does this every time.

He's such a cutie!
Have a great week everyone

D

4 comments:

Sam Beasley said...

It's cool to watch, but better to be on the floor with him and interact in his world. I'm blessed!

Papa

carrie said...

mackenzie was asking about ethan the other day. she said she misses her friend.

Dixie said...

Awww, Carrie, that is so sweet. We'll be there in July so we'll have to hook up then!

TexasNeals said...

he IS a cutie! that was fun to watch. :)