Thursday, December 18, 2008

God bless us, everyone

Children's Christmas programs are almost as classic as the quote in my title. Ethan's preschool at our church had their program on Monday. It's a small group, but they sure had a lot of volume.

You may hear me laughing. In my defense, I was really unprepared for how funny it was. The song I'm posting (Frosty the snowman) was the first number they did and the kids were excited. It seemed like they were all singing different lyrics until the last word in each phrase. Anyway, it was hilarious and I was glad he enjoyed himself.

Here's Ethan's contribution to the Christmas spirit.




Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy the last week!

D

3 comments:

TexasNeals said...

SO cute!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I loved it! Thanks for the smile. :)

Anonymous said...

That is precious! Wish I could have been there. I could understand a lot of it actually. Joyce