Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

Well I said I'd post pictures and so I decided I'd better get after it. I'll just post a couple. The kids had a great time and we have too much candy, just like everyone else in the country. We'll see how long it lasts. I'm about to throw out all the stuff no one will eat (almond joy, payday, etc) and see what's left. Isaac has a check up at the dentist on Thursday...not such great timing. Anyway, enjoy and let me hear from you!




Have a wonderful rest of the week. I know I will...there's no rain forecast until next Monday! Hooray for sun and low humidity!!!

Blessings
D

1 comment:

Christy said...

You threw out Almond Joys and Paydays???? For shame! Next time, send them here!!! I just throw out the hard candies that are especially bad on the teeth. But NEVER should you throw out chocolate!! ;0)