Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall is here

What?!!? 2 posts in the same week? Well, I am trying to do better about noticing things that I can write about. Today happened to be one of those days.

Eric got home from his week in Nashville late last night. The kids woke up this morning all excited to see him. They are so glad to have him home. They've been asking to get pumpkins for quite sometime and I keep saying, "You'll have to wait til Dad can take you." Getting pumpkins and Christmas trees falls under 'Dad-directed' activities, in my mind. So, we went and let them pick out a couple of little ones (we'll probably paint them) at the Ag museum this morning and he is going to take them tomorrow to get a big one to carve. Enjoy the following pictures.







After looking at these pictures on the computer, I kept noticing a smudge in about the same place. Sure enough, there was a big fingerprint on the lens. That's what I get for letting the Little Ones use the camera. Oh, well. the next ones will hopefully be better.

Have a wonderful weekend

D

1 comment:

Veronica said...

What great pictures! Looks like everyone had a great time picking pumpkins. :)